Dr. Dieter Klatt Heading link
Principle Investigator, Motion-Encoding MRI Laboratory | email@example.com
• Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany, German University Diploma in Geophysics, 2002.
• Humboldt University Berlin, Germany, Ph. D. in Physics, 2010.
• Deutsche Montan Technologie, Essen, Germany, Geophysicist, 2003.
• Charité – University Medicine Berlin, Germany, Research Associate, Department of Radiology, 2004-2010.
• Charité – University Medicine Berlin, Germany, Post-doctoral Research, Department of Radiology, 2010-2011.
• University of Illinois at Chicago, Post-doctoral Research, Bioengineering, 2011-2013.
• University of Illinois at Chicago, Assistant Professor, Bioengineering, 2013-2019.
• University of Illinois at Chicago, Associate Professor, Bioengineering, Since 2019.
Dr. Spencer Brinker Heading link
PhD. thesis (2016): Synchronous Measuring Techniques in Parallel To MRE: Study Of Pressure, Pre-Tension, and Surface Dynamics
Placement: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Focussed Untrasound Laboratory, Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School